Monday, January 4, 2010

Goals

My goals for this year

1. To spend more time with my family

2. Getting back to eating healthy and exercising

3. Working on my photography

4. To clean and organize my messy art room!!!
I can't afford nice cabinets in my art room, so I'm going to see if my hubby will
make be some rustic tables with shelves.

This is my "MESSY" art room!!! I'm not sure how I allow myself to work in a mess like this.

1 comments:

Whoopie said...

I like your goals. After hearing your phone message today, I decided to write down everyhting I ate. Gracious, Joe didn't take a nap so I felt like that gave me reason to eat..."handful of yadda, handful of blatta, too many nadda" Not good but your voice warmed my heart!

Let's talk about your art room tables sometime...is this why people join Facebook? So they can leave messages there instead of crowding up a personal blog? I don't care, I'm doin' it anyway.