Saturday, December 19, 2009

My snow BABY

What a great weekend! We haven't had this much snow from what I hear since 79. I don't remember back that far, but looking at pictures we had a lot of snow.
Mason really enjoyed this weekend too! I think the snow suit and boots bothered him more than the snow.

Believe it or not DD and I looked all Friday evening for sleds and boots for Mason. There were none to be found! I didn't find any snow boots for Mason, but I did find little Buster Brown work boots for him...they worked great!
DD went out Saturday morning to get some salt...while he was out he found sleds!!! I was so excited! He bought Mason his own sled and he was so darn cute on it too! I was really scared to let him go by himself, but he did awesome. Mason cracks me up because he really doesn't show any emotion when he's having a good time.

After the holidays I will have a ton of great pictures to scrapbook. My goal is to post more this new coming year! Thanks for taking the time to check up on us.
We wish you ALL a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Lucy Lover said...

What a cutie!!! And it looks like Brody had some fun too. Gotta get off my behind (it's growing quite large) and get some pictures online...please don't give me a hardtime! I'm spending all my free time looking at YOUR blog!

mkthomas said...

great pics . . . . . we had about 18 inches back in 1996 :)