Well DD and I are expecting our second baby! I can't believe it myself...I truly thought Mason was going to be an only child after the long and hard labor I had. After experiencing the death of my Dad and having my brother's support it made me rethink about having another. I really wouldn't want Mason to go through something so heart braking alone. I adore my pain in the butt brother. I am so very lucky to have a compationate and loving person as a my brother. I just pray my child love each other as I love my brother. I know there will be a lot of fighting and screaming, but this is something kids must put their parents threw as pay back right? If that's the case I'm in BIG trouble!!! I think only GOD will be help me with this one!!!!!
Here is my 16 week picture...I know I'm big...and just for the record there's only ONE baby in there!!!!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Baby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment