Thursday, October 14, 2010

up dating!

I have been told I need to up date my Blog!!  I'm so behind and honestly I'm not to sure how many people really look to see what I'm up too. Well I will update it anyway.  I'm going to go back to Mason's 2nd B-day party. 
We only had family over and Mason had a blast getting spoiled!  We got his cake from Wild Wood bakery in our little small country bumpkin town.  I can't believe we have a bakery that will make cakes like this.  Mason wanted to get it down off the table so he could push it!  Homemade pizza and cake, how can you beat that!  Mason was so sweet and cute what a great party he had.  Mason is so loved!!


1 comments:

Peggy Anne said...

love love L.O.V.E. the pic of dd holing mason and the joy on your face!