Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brody

Introducing Brody MacRae, the newest member of the MacRae family. He is our 12 week old Saint Bernard puppy. We drove all the way up to Buffalo NY to get him. Brody came from the same breeder as Howard. These people are the sweetest and most caring people. I just love them! You can tell they take pride in their dogs! If you would like to go out to Marilyn Balikowski's website click here onCornerStone Saint Bernards. The first picture you see on Marilyn's site is a bunch of puppies sleeping on the steps. Howard is the all white one taking up most of the room. I just LOVE that picture!






Brody is just amazing! I really wish everyone could meet him because he has the sweets disposition. It warms my heart to know my son is going to grow up with Brody as his bestfriend! I just know I'm going to get some amazing pictures of these two together!

1 comments:

Lucy Lover said...

These pics look like an add for St. Bernards. What a beautiful pup!