In the morning I "try" to get up about an hour before the kids start to rolling in...I NEED that head start because I'm not a morning person! My husband says I'm evil in the morning...I don't think I'm that bad, I just don't like to talk. Anyway I like to check my email and get on Facebook while I drink my coffee. I have my computer set up on my kitchen table in front of my bay window. The last few mornings I have noticed a humming bird flying by the window. I think she's been scouting out food before she leaves for her journey West. I got a humming bird feeder for my Birthday and I have never put it out until now...I didn't think the humming birds would find it...I live back in the woods. I thought the bees would find it before the hummers would! Anyway I'm soooooo excited to show you the pictures I took this morning of my hummers...I think I have 2 or 3 now. 


Thursday, August 20, 2009
Scouting
Posted by Karla's Place at 8:11 AM
Labels: My Hummer 09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Beautiful photos! I just got a hummingbird feeder too, but haven't had a chance to put it out yet. I've see a hummingbird hanging out sometimes near our sunroom and thought it would be fun to see more of him.
Post a Comment