DD and I went to the Styx and 38 Special concert last week and it was great! I LOVE Styx!!! Our wedding anniversary was last Wed. and so we went to dinner and to the concert for our anniversary. We had a great time. I love having one on one time with my husband...we always have a great time together! We have been married 9 years...next year I would love to be able to go somewhere special for our 10th...I have a year to think about it and plan something out! .jpg)
38 Special was up first
The professional pictures were from the concert, but I took them off line from the local radio station..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Styx was the head liner! They were awesome!!!.jpg)
When I saw this guy Tommy Shaw I knew he was in another band, but I couldn't think of it all night. When I got home I looked it up and he was in the band the Damn Yankees with Ted Nugent..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We were 4th row back, but I couldn't get a good pic. because I didn't want to take my big camera into the concert. It was a good thing anyway because no professional cameras were allowed..jpg)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
9 Years
Posted by Karla's Place at 10:59 PM
Labels: DD and I 09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment