Can you believe it...the day after Mason turned 10 months old he started really trying to walk on his own. Mason has been cruising around the house since he was 7 months. He is walking all over the place now! I'm so excited to have him walking...people ask me why he's going to get into everything? Well really he's already into everything, so having him walk will be no different for me. Having Mason walk will make things easier when I have the kids during the week...he will be able to interact with the kids better and feel more independent.
My pictures are a little blurred...I was overly excited when I was taking the pictures!



Thursday, June 4, 2009
Look Who's Walking?
Posted by Karla's Place at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
How exciting...words can't capture my feeligs! You are a good Mama and a dear friend...Peggy
Yea! How exciting for Mason & of course momma;) Danielle
Post a Comment