I'm a little behind on posting new pictures. I have a few weeks worth to post so if you want to see them all click here on Everyday Living.
Little Miss RY got in trouble and so she started to cry...when she gets really tired she acts up and lunch time is THE worst time. Mason saw RY crying and so he started to join her out of sympathy. Well I had to grab the camera because he was making the funniest little faces. I felt bad for them both. Poor little RY...looking at that picture just brakes your heart! I gave her some hugs and then she calmed down. 



Mason isn't walking yet, but the way he moves these chairs all over the kitchen you would think he would let go and start running. .jpg)
.jpg)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Catching up
Posted by Karla's Place at 11:11 AM
Labels: The Kids 09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment