Mason is 7 months old now and moving right along...I feel like every time I blink he's doing something new. He's pulling himself up on everything now and wants to walk so badly...he tries really hard to keep up with the big kids. He really works hard at anything he does...you know this because you can hear him. He grunts and growls…it’s funny. Mason has been the noisiest baby from day 1. I really don’t think I’ve ever heard a noisier baby! He just makes us all laugh!
Mason really has brought so much joy to my life and I know DD lights right up when he sees him. He is just so much fun now and I know it’s just going to get better and better!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
7 Months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Love the pictures of Julie, she is beautiful! Also love all the new pictures of Mason. The ones on the swing turned out great!
Love, Georgia
Post a Comment