I found Mason's first tooth this morning...FINALLY...poor little guy. He has been working on getting his teeth for a while now. Mason looks like he going to be cutting 3 more very soon...you can see them right under neath his gum and his gums are swollen. He's been a little crabby lately, but he's been better than most.
All of Mason's new things in the past week
*Crawling
*Spitting...I just love feeding him solids
now…they go everywhere!
*Sitting himself up from his tummy
*Saying Da Da
*His first tooth broke through
It's so crazy how he is growing so quickly...I hate it...but in the same breath I love it...it's so much fun...I love to watch him play and discover. So much to look forward to..GOOD and BAD.
Having to put him in this big play area to confine him...Mason is everywhere now.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
First Tooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment