Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rocking and Rolling

I have been trying to take a good picture of Mason rocking on his hands and knees and it's been really hard. As soon as I get the camera he drops, so I will keep trying. These pictures are the best I could get for now. I took most of these pictures yesterday. Mason wants to move around so badly...he wants to play with his cousin. I'm in sooooooo much trouble once Mason gets going!! OH I'm praying GOD will give me a lot of help and patience. I will need all the help I can get.



Mason does this a lot...he digs his head into the ground and squeals. I crack up when he does this.



We are teething...those teeth are really working on him...he's been a real trooper though.


This picture was from 5:30 this morning...someone thought it was time to get up and wouldn't go back to sleep.


We are crawling on our tummy or we are pulling the sheet so we can reach that toy we're eyeing


2 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

SO cute!! I love this stage as they are trying so hard to explore the world around them!! So exciting! Love all the new pictures!

Kory said...

He is so adorable Karla - I swear he gets cuter with every post!