Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Hair Cut

Yes...I got Mason's hair cut already. It was looking really shabby on the sides and in the back. I didn't touch the top. I was getting his pictures done and I wanted his hair to look nice. Jenny did a great job cutting his hair and Mason just went with the flow. If your wondering who is holding Mason that is DD's dad (Grandad). I was happy to just stand back and watch. I was able to see the looks and smiles on Mason's face. If he had gotten scared he would of been able to see my face better.

My baby boy is growing up way to fast. I love him more and more everyday!!
He's becoming a really good baby! We still have to deal with a little gas pain here and there, but nothing like it was. He's a really happy baby and full of smiles. When he smiles at you it just melts your heart!

1 comments:

Kory said...

So cute! He looks like he's actually enjoying himself!