Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 months


I'm 6 months now and GROWING!! You can see I have black and camos on to hide a few things. I think I might try to find camouflage pants and shorts in every size. I'm still having a really hard time finding good looking clothes. I think the designers are 80 year old women because that's what a lot of the clothes look like to me. I think I might have to take some sewing classes and start my own company.
I’m going for my 4-D sonogram pictures and my sugar test on May 2nd . I’m really excited about the 4-D pictures. I have wanted my own 4-D pictures ever since I saw my Cousin Angie’s 4-D pictures of her daughter. I think they are the coolest looking pictures. I will be 27 weeks when I get these pictures done, so we should be able to get some really good pictures.

2 comments:

mkthomas said...

You are looking sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you on Saturday, it is going to be a great time!! So you have to think about letting me take some belly pictures . . . . It could be a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Karla--you look so beautiful!!! Still thinking about you and praying for your health and comfort! =)