Monday, March 10, 2008

IT"S A BOY!!!!

DD and I had our BIG sonogram appointment today at the hospital. So...I guess you can say I won the battle...we found out what we were having! Poor DD!...he didn't have a choice in the matter! We are having a BOY!!!! We are so very excited. I just had a gut instinct about it. DD and I would have been just as excited about a girl! We feel so blessed to have a child on the way.
On DD's side of the family the youngest grandchild is 9, so I know everyone can't wait for this little one to get here. I know that feeling is mutual from both sides of the family.
The youngest on my side is 5 months old and I watch him every day. I'm so very excited they will be play mates!!
SOOOOOOO many things to look forward too!

Side profile

This is the under carriage. You can see the leg bones and the third leg!! I don't think we can mistaken this for a girl. What do you think?

3 comments:

mkthomas said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!! I know DD didn't want to know but I would just have to know if it were me!! I am just excited as heck!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Karla--I'm so happy for you!!! You're going to be a great mom!!!! I love the sonogram pics of your sweet boy--and no, there's no mistaking that it's a male! I also love the pics of you and your BIG baby! He DOES give you that "I absolutely adore you" look--so sweet!

Now it's time to start the great name game...you'll have to let us know what your top picks are!