Yesterday was the first snow of the season. It was so pretty and my niece couldn't wait to get out there and eat the snow.
My cat Tux even likes to be out in the snow for a short while. He dives for the snow flakes...I've never seen a cat that likes to play in the snow!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Our First Season Snow
Posted by Karla's Place at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Wasn't it pretty!! I was at work while it was happening so I couldn't really go out an see it or take pictures :( I wish Cleo liked the snow but when I took her out last year she didn't seem to want to play like that. . . Oh well!! Talk to you soon.
I can't believe the cat is hanging out in the snow!
I once had a dog who enjoyed the snow (the tiny bit we get in Alabama...)--but if I had not seen it myself, I wouldn't believe a cat would enjoy it! How cool! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment